BSNL introduced a new billing system, CDR (Call Detailed Record) called Customer care Portal for BSNL customers.
With this feature customers can avail doorstep services without any trouble.
The CDR Customer Care Portal is http://selfcare.sdc.bsnl.co.in/ (Please open in internet explorer.)
The CDR Customers ( BSNL Landline / BSNL Broadband) can access customer care services through this portal.
The services offered to the Customers are:
- To submit complaint
- Check the complaint Status
- To submit Service Request
- Check the Status of Service Request
- Submit Request for changes to your profile
- Chick status for changes to your profile
- Check the Order status
- To check the Bills
- Check the payments details
- Request for New Phone connection
- Change Broadband Password
- Check Broadband change service requests
- To Check Broadband Billed Usage details
- To Check Broadband Un-billed Usage details etc
- Check call details
Click this link