State run Telecom Company Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited (BSNL) revised Broadband plans and Fiber to the Home plans to offer minimum download speed upto 2Mbps after FUP limit.
PSU BSNL has decided to increase the bandwidth (download speed) after high-speed limit (Post FUP) from 1Mbps to 2Mbps for above 675/- FMC Unlimited Broadband plans. Through this revision broadband plan user can experience high speed internet service after FUP quota.
The revision is applicable to all FTTH and Broadband unlimited broadband plans in which are available in on PAN India.
FMC Rs.675/- and Above DSL unlimited Broadband Plans +
FMC Rs.675/- and Above Circle/SSA specific DSL unlimited Broadband plans +
FMC Rs.675/- and Above PAN India FTTH unlimited Broadband Plans +
FMC Rs.675/- and Above Circle/SSA specific FTTH unlimited Broadband plans +
BSNL revised benefits and conditions for Unlimited Broadband users
- The bandwidth (download speed) after high speed FUP quota (post FUP) under unlimited FUP Broadband plan may be increased from existing 1 Mbps to 2 Mbps.
- The above revision shall be applicable across all the PAN India/circle/SSA specific DSL/FTTH unlimited Broadband plans (having 1 Mbps speed after high speed FUP quota) which are currently being offered to the customers.
- The revision shall be applicable for all the existing as well new Broadband customers under these plans in all the circles.
- In addition, Pre-FUP bandwidth (download speed) under some of the existing Broadband plans is also increased for all the existing & new Broadband customers in all the circles.
- BSNL has also decided to withdraw existing Broadband plan 'BBG Combo ULD 2799' for new customers. Existing customers under this plan shall continue. However, efforts will be made to migrate these customers to some other plans
The above revision will be implemented with immediate effect in all Telecom circles.