The Competent Authority of BSNL has proudly launched fixed price Voice SMS services across all Telecom Circles at uniform rate at Rs.0.75ps per minute for sending, replying, forwarding to any Local/STD while in Home network and National Roaming.
Now, BSNL customers can send their emotional voice SMS to their dear ones instead of using old typing each word and consuming lots of time.
BSNL enabled to its subscriber to send Voice SMS in their own regional language in an improved style of Voice communication in terms of SMS at cheap rate.
Browse More Related Posts
The details of new Voice SMS tariff are given as follows:
Procedure for using BSNL Voice SMS Service
- BSNL subscribers don’t required any special device for settings for sending Voice SMS
- Voice SMS service will be applicable for both 2G and 3G (Prepaid and Postpaid) Mobile services.
- To send Voice SMS, Prepaid and Postpaid BSNL Subscribers have to dial *(Mobile Number) of the person, eg: *940024365
- To hear received Voice SMS notification in the form on text message BSNL Subscribers have to dial *0*
- Dial *1* to retrieve Old Voice SMS
- BSNL Subscribers can easily send, forward, reply, save or delete Voice SMS message
- Other network mobile subscribers will get a text SMS message with an embedded Direct Listen number.
All other terms and conditions will remain the same.