BSNL Mobile customers can Link their mobile Number with Aadhaar Number by dialing 14546
BSNL started new USSD code to Re-verify BSNL mobile number with Aadhaar card through IVRS based verification process in selected Telecom circles will be extended in other Circles.
State run Telecom Company Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited (BSNL) started new Re-verification IVRS mechanism from its valuable mobile subscribers to link Aadhaar card with SIM card by dialing USSD code 14546. BSNL customers by dialing IVRS Toll-free number 14546 can link their mobile number with Aadhaar or re-verify their mobile number with Aadhaar. However, this service is available in few South zone Circles (Andhrapradesh, Telangana, Kerala) and North zone Punjab telecom circle etc.
This easiest method can benefit for BSNL mobile users to link Aadhaar card with mobile number who have not linked Aadhaar card earlier. Telecom companies already passed a message that customer whoever not linked their mobile number with Aadhaar card will be De-activated and deadline is 31st March, 2018.
Detailed Process for Re-verification of Aadhaar with Mobile number:
- Dial 14546 from your BSNL mobile number
- You will be asked to choose a language
- Choose your preferred language (Hindi, English, or your regional language).
- Now the automated call will ask you to confirm your Nativity i.e Indian Citizen or NRI
- Enter carefully 12-digit Aadhaar UID number.
- Confirm the 12 digit Aaadhar number (Dial 1 to confirm)
- UIDAI will send a OTP (One Time Password) message to Aadhaar linked mobile number
- Enter the OTP manually to verify the Aadhar UID
- If you fall into the first category, keep your Aadhaar-linked number ready for the OTP and after receiving, enter the same OTP in the IVRS call to complete the procedure.
- Right after entering the OTP, you will receive a confirmation SMS
- Congratulations, Now you have completed your linking process
All Other terms and conditions will remain the same. For more information Dial 1503 BSNL Mobile services