2) If necessary share your personal mobile number only with close friends and relatives.
3) Don’t open unknown message having links (URL) from unknown number/VAS services that may virus to steal your personal information.
How to extend you mobile phone battery life?
4) Unknown messages having links attached can damage your mobile phone SIM card, where hackers duplicate them to misuse to make you trouble.
5) Whenever online users login any mail, social media, bank account, don’t forget to Signout/Logout from that page.
6) Important information which is useful to you better to backup to store in safe place
7) Earlier in this blog we discussed about How duplicate virus apps steals your personal information? ‘Download Apps’ only from Official page of any organization.
8) Beware of duplicate or virus inbuilt games Android apps - It might be hackers trick
9) Storing of Mobile phone EMEI number on cell phone is not safe better don’t practice this.
10) If you’re noticed any unknown abuse calls, violating/abuse messages receiving from unknown numbers then bring to the notice of Police or to your parents.
How to speedup your mobile phone Charging?
How can you recharge your mobile phone with Sunglasses?
11) Be careful taking snaps of restricted areas or public places without prior permission of the competent authority and sharing them on social media is illegal and be punished.
12) If you’re under eighteen (18 age) take permission from your parents and suggestion about downloading items online.
13) Take Insurance for your Mobile device while you go for purchasing new Smartphone.
14) While purchasing any Smartphones Beware with China Mobiles - Go for only branded mobiles
15) Don't risk your life for a single Call while driving - Your family needs you